2022/23 Free School Meals and Uniform Allowance Application

The following online form will enable you to make an application for Free School Meals and Uniform Allowance. 

It is important that you provide all the information required in order for the application to be processed in a timely manner.

  • Register

    Please note you must register before you can begin your application. Once you have registered you will receive an email explaining how to log in and begin your application. If you do not receive this email, please check your Junk or Spam folders.


  • Already registered?

    If you have already registered you can log back into your account if you need to continue or check on your application. 

    Log in

  • Trouble logging in to your account

    You’ll need a username and password to sign in to this service. Your username is the email address to which notifications will be sent. 

    If you are not able to sign in or do not receive a password reset email, contact mealsanduniform@eani.org.uk.